week 6 (2)

As previously stated, we are in the finishing stages of our project. In class we met in groups to share our works in a peer critique. This was somewhat helpful, as not much could have been said that we could have actually used to improve. But what was helpful was knowing that other people with no bias were able to tell me that from what I did show them that our project looks and sounds very well rounded. This is very reassuring. Especially since at first my group members and I were very stressed because we could not gain access to a stage that was a big part of one of our scenes, but with a little plot tweaking and creative thinking the movie still sounded appealing to others. it  took all the weight off my shoulders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 6(final)

week 5(3)

week 6